PRIVATE TUITION SERVICE
Inspire is purely a mathematics education centre offering a bespoke private tuition service geared towards all levels of mathematics. We run one-to-one as well as small group sessions. Our group classes are of two types;
(1) Groups of no more than five pupils
(2) Groups of no more than ten pupils.
We meet with parents and discuss their child’s needs and aspiration and then draw up a programme that suits their child. These services are also available to adult learners.
Our classrooms are fully equipped with interactive whiteboards and a range of other Visual, Audio and Kinaesthetic resources. Our satisfaction is in deepening pupils’ mathematical understanding, fostering their enjoyment of learning mathematics and maximising their potential. We do regular Diagnostic Assessments to check progress and give regular feedback to both students and parents.
- We prepare students for NPSE/BECE/WASSCE/PRIVATE WASSE and IGCSE mathematics examinations.
- We are not the usual syndicate or private lesson.
- At Inspire we use innovative, non-traditional methods of teaching.
- We offer very high-quality mathematics teaching using modern approaches at international standards.
- Our tutors have over 20 years experience of teaching mathematics in Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom.
- Lessons are planned to cater for individual pupils using smart board technology and a wide range of other mathematical resources that will support each student according to their individual ability.
- We guarantee that each student will be taught at the same standard and using the same resources as pupils in the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Students have unlimited access to the Internet.
- We provide a unique online homework system.
- Provide enrichment activities and independent learning opportunities including mathematical games and activities online.
- We have a learning environment that is unrivalled in Sierra Leone.
- We offer small groups/one to one sessions.
- Tutors will ensure each student gain a true understanding of mathematics; achieve more success and higher grades.